THIS CALL HAS BEEN CLOSED
Have you always wanted to live abroad for a year and do an internship in an international organization working with young people? Or you wanted to be part of a fun, outgoing and creative multinational team? What about learning new skills, such as project management, managing social networks, organizing the visibility of an NGO? If the answer is yes, then you should take a look at this opportunity!
NaturKultur e.V. is opening a 12 months Erasmus+ intern position for its office in Bremen. The Erasmus internship is a 12 months long program organized by European universities, where they pay around 450€ per month so you can seize the opportunity to learn practical skills. As those 450€ are not enough to live on in Germany, our organization is going to provide an additional 250€, which is how much the students/interns are normally getting paid in Germany. We are also going to help you to find a shared apartment where you will have your own room, to get you a bicycle to be able to move around Bremen, and assist you with the administrative tasks for getting the Erasmus internship.
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 12 months
Place: Bremen, Germany
Working hours: 30 per week
Job description for the future intern:
- To create interesting posts, photos and videos from the projects that NaturKultur organizes to show the world what kind of meaningful and fun projects we do
- To write new articles, stories and news on the NaturKultur website (naturkultur.eu) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/naturkulturgermany)
- To increase the fan base, traffic, and visibility of our organization’s web presence on Facebook, our website, and YouTube
- To create a media and visibility strategy for the organization and implement it
- To create a database of German media outlets (newspapers, radio stations, blogs etc.) and develop the cooperation with them
- To help out with developing and delivering new projects and activities
- To initiate own project ideas and activities
What we offer:
- An opportunity to develop yourself and your skills – If you have basic skills and are passionate about using a camera for making photos and filming, we will help you learn and develop more. You can go on trainings and learn new skills, and you will also have a platform where you can realize your ideas, such as making documentaries, making short videos, making professional photos, using drones and other equipment.
- A chance to pursue your own passion and ideas – not that you can, but we expect this from you. We want you to implement all your ideas and passions within our organization – if it is a project, new video, a blog or a platform – try something new and get out of your comfort zone, because this is how you learn the most!
- Flexible working hours and working environment – as we are not a company and we don’t have office hours, our work is often flexible and scheduled according to our project dates. When we will have a project, you should be there making photos, videos, write articles. When we don’t have projects, you can manage the social platforms from nearly anywhere, as we don’t expect you to be in the office every day.
- An opportunity to change the world – as we are change makers, we influence our societies to protect human rights and the environment, while providing opportunities for young people who might lack those. You will be part of this story and contribute to bringing positive change to the world.
- All the equipment that you will need – professional camera and lenses, microphones, software, laptop, hard drives, and a drone will be provided for your work.
The desired profile of the intern:
- You must be enrolled at a University in any EU country other than Germany. If you are enrolled in Germany, you cannot apply.
- You must be between the age of 18 and 30
- Basic social media competencies
- Passion for using a camera and basic photography/filming and editing skills
- Willingness to write articles/short news for the Facebook and web sites
- Flexibility, open mindedness and self-initiative
- It is required to have good English skills and preferably to have basic knowledge of German
- You can be of any gender, nationality, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation
Here are some examples of our articles, Facebook posts, videos on youtube:
How to apply?
To apply, please send an email, headed “Internship Application”, with a motivation letter and your CV to [email protected] Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please note that you cannot apply if you are enrolled at a University in Germany.
All the information above can also be downloaded as an infopack here.