Conflict Resolution skills are a key ingredient for successful youth work. This Training Course is your chance to learn and share methods, practises and ideas!
Dates: 01 – 10 September, 2019
Location: Struga, North Macedonia
The goal of the project is to increase the competencies of youth workers so they will be able to adequately respond to the needs and interests of young people and fully support their development and active participation in the society.
The Objectives of the Training Course are:
- To reflect on necessary competencies of youth workers in the areas of emotional intelligence, conflict management and communication;
- To explore methods and techniques to increase competencies in the areas of emotional intelligence, conflict management and communication;
- To support participants in mastering experienced techniques and methods and transferring these
methods and techniques to their work with young people
- To explore online tools and resources available for professional development of youth
- To promote the exchange of good practices in the area of professional development of youth workers;
- To provide space to work on development of new ideas addressing the need of professional development of youth work with support of the Erasmus + Programme
We are looking for two youth workers, who are:
- older than 18 years old
- residents of Germany
- active in youth work, either as professionals or as volunteers
- ready to share examples and practises from their work with others
- willing to implement follow-up workshops and activities in their local communities after the project
The project will be realized in two stages – two training courses: This is a call for participants for the training course focusing on the topic of conflict resolution. The first training course took place on the topic of Emotional Intelligence in London, UK, from 08-17 June, 2019. You do not need to have been a participant of the first training in order to apply for the second training!
All costs for food and accommodation will be covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275€. We charge a 45€ participation fee.
To find out more about the project, click here to read the Infopack.
This call has been closed – thank you for applying and we will get in touch with you!