Are you ready for 10 days of camping with an international group? This is your chance! On this youth exchange, you will learn more about other cultures of Europe, challenge your prejudices, laugh and play, be active and reflect – all while camping in the amazingly beautiful landscape of Northern Germany!
Dates: 07 – 17 August, 2019
Location: Berne (Bremen), Lower Saxony, Germany
“United in Nature and Humanity” is going to be a youth exchange for 42 young people and 7 group leaders from Belarus, Croatia, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Tunisia and Germany.
The main objectives of the project are:
1. Promoting healthy lifestyle and importance of outdoor activities;
2. Creating a safe environment for everyone to share their experiences and culture;
3. Encouraging social cohesion;
4. Raising importance of belonging to European community;
5. Nurturing intercultural exchange, tolerance and solidarity;
6. Addressing the problem of growing youth radicalization in Europe, finding causes and searching for ways to prevent it;
7. Inclusion of people with disabilities and/or people with fewer opportunities in society
On this youth exchange, we will spend a lot of time outdoors, being physically active and spending time in nature. We are going to sleep in shared tents and we are not going to have the same conditions like the ones we have in our homes. This exchange will be a great chance to challenge ourselves and to try something new, something that we never did before and we hope that all participants will come to the exchange with open mind and wish to try something new.
Check out the beautiful venue of our exchange here!
You can apply below if …
What did Pipi Longstocking say? “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.”! 🙂 If this youth exchange sounds like the perfect challenge for you, feel free to check the infopack here.
All costs for food and accommodation will be covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be covered up to 180€. We charge a 45€ participation fee.
We look forward to hearing from you! Just fill the form below.